(1) Time constraints cause stress, be brutal in your time management, don’t accept things to do, in time frames that are difficult, never obligate yourself unless you absolutely have to, make everyone comes to you if possible. Assign tasks to others when ever you can. Some people use “being busy” as a way to garner self-importance, or to feel needed. Monitor that in your psychology, don’t be important and don’t mess with being needed, it’s just an ego trip.
(2) Develop the strategy of “minimum movement”. Minimum movement requires you to spend the least energy possible on each task. This requires you to be energy efficient, like say, leave the letters that you want to post in the letter box for collection so you don’t have to go to the post office. Plot your way around the supermarket, it’s a psychiatric exercise yard, get out as fast as you can, go late at night, park as close to the door as possible.
Keep phone calls short, write short fast emails and so forth. Be organized so you don’t waste time looking for things or tracking back and forth through your house needlessly.
(3) Much stress comes from worrying about things going wrong and sometimes they do go wrong, but the stress exhibits a zigzag like pattern in your etheric energy field and that makes situations fly out of control. Make it a discipline to never worry about things that might go wrong until they actually do go wrong. Most of the stuff you worry about never happens, or it does happen and it is no big deal anyway.
(4) Learn to meditate and breath deeply, train yourself to be calm, walk slowly, never rush, talk softly don’t raise your voice. Detach from the emotions that others exhibit, it’s just their weakness. Feelings are a form of ESP, learn to trust that, emotions are for out of control Italians that are learning to sing.
(5) Believe that everything rests in a divine order, it does even if you don’t understand it.
(6) If people are against you and they won’t listen, accept it. Never try to get people to believe in what you believe, they either believe it or not, what they believe is irrelevant to you. Don’t buy into other people’s anger, it’s usually just a personal opera, refuse to attend. Mentally leave your packed suitcase perpetually by the front door, that way you remain free. Avoid conflict.
(7) If money is an issue scale down dramatically, and double your money making energy. It will come good.
(8) Try to rest in between tasks and at night have a warm bath or whatever it takes to fall asleep.
(9) Train your dog to do the laundry, just kiddin’.
Seriousness is a disease of the ego, try to laugh a lot and be carefree. Don’t think too much, it can drive you nuts. When thoughts come up say, “I’ll deal with that later, a lot later”. Stuart Wilde
© 2012 — Stuart Wilde.
www.stuartwilde.com — All rights reserved.
|Meditations for Inspiration & Affirmation by Stuart Wilde
“On this entrancing recording, Stuart Wilde brings you six insightful meditations that will kindle your spirit and bring clarity to your mind. Each track is perfectly paced – Stuart’s poignant and moving narration mixed with…”Meditations for Inspiration & Affirmation by Stuart Wilde