I said the global shadow is due to come out. So that will evoke the ghouls and rattle them. So being a bit more serene and careful is a good thing.
Here are some perception and safety ideas to remember.
- One needs discipline to calm the mind and control, or your darkness comes out and pulls in the ghouls.
- Keep your life ordered and Zen-like in its cleanliness. This is a form for protection. The ghouls like clutter and dirt and confusion. And they are drawn to anyone of out control and stressed out.
- Stay away from anything degrading, violent films or degrading images and news on TV and stay away from pornography. This is the biggest ghoul attractor as it comes out of the slaver’s mentality. You need clean celestial images in your mind to stay safe.
- Stay away from poisonous and dangerous places.
- Use your feelings to decide things so the ghouls can’t pull you the wrong way by feeding your thinking mind loads of misinformation.
- Stay calm, no fear no anger.
- Drink chamomile even if you don’t like it drink lots of it.
- Use a drop of lavender on your crown chakra, third eye, throat and heart. Use that to anoint yourself. Do it every morning. Pray as you do it and be grateful.
- Do the forgiveness prayer where you go on your knees and beg forgiveness for your transgressions in the past. Do it for thirty day even if you have done it before. Love blow to the people you hurt.
- Try to be a vegetarian if not already one. It helps greatly with your perception as you become more alkaline.
- Remember the law of allowing: let everyone be whatever they want to be. Let them wake in their beds and believe whatever they want to believe. Don’t judge and don’t criticize, if you don’t like it, either bare it, or move on. By not entangling yourself you stay safer.
- Learn to suffer in silence. It is pointless moaning as it calls the ghouls to your pain. Look within when you are in pain. Accept your life as it comes and then change the bits you can later on.
- Do a three day fast from time-to-time if that’s medically appropriate for you. It makes you serene and celestial.
- Go to silence as a discipline. Not talking for a day at a time heals you.
Be brave. Walk along the bank of the Tao and trust in the power of that and your power and let that carry you forward with information and God’s inspiration.
Bye for now, thank you Stuart
© Stuart Wilde 2009 – www.stuartwilde.com